Do you need to...
- record less than a minute at a time?
- change sample rate/filtering several times in a deployment?
- record at different times on different days?
- time-synchronize for localization?
- store more than a terabyte without servicing the recorder?
- record on two different channels?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you need an SM3BAT.
Otherwise, the SM4BAT is the right choice:
- The SM4BAT has better battery life that the SM3BAT.
- The SM4BAT is half the size and weight of the SM3BAT.
- It features new, easy-to-use scheduling blocks that meet almost every need.
Learn More about the Song Meter SM4BAT